We all know how good water is for our body and mind, it's essential for us to survive and has so many benefits when it comes to nutrition and weight loss. But how can you drink more, particularly if you dont like the taste of water? A few simple tips....
- Add flavour into your water - natural flavourings are best, a few slices of lemon & lime, orange or fresh mint leaves into a jug of water. Leave for a few hours in the fridge to let the flavours out.
- Always have a drink around you - if it's at home, work or gym, always carry your water bottle with you and take sips throughout the day.
- Eating high water content foods - cucumber, strawberries, raspberries, grapefruits, pineapples, lettuce and watermelon to name a few all contain high levels of water.
- Add icecubes into the water - drinks are so much nicer and refreshing when cold.
- Try sparkling water or fizzy water - with some added flavourings it's a good replacement for your fizzy soft drinks.